Saturday, August 24, 2013

Hello Darling

Since being sick and still not fully recovered, I have had a lot of creative time on my hands. I am a new fan to Mama Elephant stamps. They currently have a month long challenge where you find  creative inspiration in a photo.

 A lot of fun coloring and masking (not so fun) was done. I even used five different Mama Elephant stamps. Here is my creative interpretation. I picked up the colors pink, black and yellow from the picture. I also liked how the pillows were arranged and did the same thing for my "stuffed animals." I have many different versions of this card and this one is my favorite. Do you notice the crab holding the heart pillow. I used an x-acto knife to cut his claws and then inserted the heart pillow. My Copic shadowing almost looks 3D.... whoa.



Thanks for looking. Have a creative day!
Lynn

Supplies Used
Stamps: Mama Elephant (Tree Friends, Filigree, Nursery Deco, Cosmic Stars, Up and Away)
Memento Ink
Copic Markers
Washi tape

2 comments:

  1. Lynnie!!! This is so impressive! Love your take on the photo. Especially love the lion playing peekaboo and the crab posing:) nice coloring and masking. Wow wow wow!

    ReplyDelete