Sunday, August 25, 2013

Hello - Less is More: Week 134 - Recipe Washi Tape

There are so many cute washi tape patterns out there but what impresses me the most is you can totally lift the tape off the paper and not tear the paper up. The washi tape I used in this card is from Pick Your Plum.

I was able to make two cards out of the die cuts. I used My Favorite Things' Happy Hellos Die. I used the positive and the negative. I was inspired by Less is More challenge, the recipe is to use washi tape.




I'm positive I like the card with the negative.


The positive. I didn't waste anything. 

Supplies Used
Washi tape
Die: My Favorite Things (Happy Hellos die)

3 comments:

  1. Very bold, striking card. Prefer the 'positive' version!
    Caggy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stylish cards - I like the first one better I think but both are striking.


    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great that you used both the positive and the negative die-cuts... and they both look great!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete