Thursday, August 15, 2013

My first challenge submission - 10 Minute Craft Dash - Birthday theme

Here is my first submission ever to a card making challenge. The challenge is hosted by Pretty Pink Posh and we are to create a birthday card under 10 minutes. Ten minutes seems like enough time to finish a card. I felt rushed and I know my Copic coloring could of been better. I would of liked to cut out the gift for dimension but I know I would not have completed the challenge.   I finished this one in 8 minutes and 55 seconds.


Happy first birthday to Pretty Pink Posh's 10 Minute Craft Dash.... thanks you for my first challenge submission. Woohoo!


Supplies used
Stamps: Verve Stamps (Birthday phrases), Tim Holtz (Birthday Blueprint)
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo black)
Coloring: Copic markers
Embossing: Quickutz embossing folder (Happy Birthday)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so cool! I love it!
    Thanks so much for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice present. Love the drawing look. Thanks for playing along with us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete