Saturday, September 7, 2013

Happy Birthday - Fresh Made Sketches #102

Hello to all that visit me here!!! Here is a simple card I made for Freshly Made Sketches



I'm very happy with my bow. 


Super easy card (well... took a while to tie that perfect bow.)


Thank you Freshly Made Sketches for your inspiration. I plan to take on more challenges from you. 

Thank you for being here!

Materials used:
Paper: Recollections (Graceful)
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (Year Two)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Misc: Flowers and clear embellishments were from a grab bag in a scrapbook convention


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Lynn! That ribbon is fabulous and I love the way you used the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy with bow too! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete