Tuesday, September 3, 2013

You Inspire Me

Hello all. Did you see the new release at My Favorite Things or MFTStamps.com. Wow! Lots of new goodies. I just finished a card for their sketch challenge using their dies and stamps.


 After I made this card, I sent a picture of it to my sister. In the text I put, "Hey, Sis....." and then You Inspire Me card picture. She's my little sister who after high school as ventured of to Berkeley and then to New York. She travels a lot and always has great adventures. She wants me to visit her in New York and just the traveling there frightens me. Afraid I'll get lost in those huge airports.
Here is the sketch I based it on by My Favorite Things. Love their stuff. Oh, I already mentioned that.




Here you can see that I diecut my card base with the scallop. I just placed the large scallop die on the end of my card and just ran it through half way. My die cutter is electric run and was scared I would cut all the way to the end of the die. 

Thank you My Favorite Things for your sketch. You inspire me as well.

Thanks for looking. 

Supplies used:
Dies: My Favorite Things (large scallop)
Paper: Colorbok (Beach House)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Misc: Staple

No comments:

Post a Comment