Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Online Card Class - Day 1

Hello there. Thanks for visiting me. I am taking the Online Card Class - Watercolor for Card Makers, Exploring Mediums.  I have been using watercolors for awhile but by taking the class I have learned a lot of new techniques. Here is my card for Day 1.


Here they taught us how to blend from markers directly on the paper. Of course, their presentation of marker coloring onto paper was a lot neater than mine. 



Looks so much better when water was added.  
I sprinkled some water droplets onto the watercolors for a more water colored look. Love it.


I cut out the leaves from a set from MFTStamps


Stamped a sentiment from Mama Elephant Stamps. 
I love how the inks from Tim Holtz Distress ink pads blend and go so perfectly together.


Now on to Day 2. 
Thanks for looking. 
Take care!

3 comments:

  1. Looks amazing Lynn and those leaves are so pretty in those fabulous Autumn colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Love the watercolored leaves.

    ReplyDelete