Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Online Card Class - Day 2

Hi there. Here is my card for day 2 of Online Card Classes: Watercolor for Card Makers: Exploring Mediums. 


I tried the no line coloring technique. This was hard for me. I'm more comfortable doing no line coloring with my Copic markers. I have more control with the blending. I used the storage envelope to apply the distress inks because when I used the nonstick craft mat, I couldn't see what colors I was using.

I had to make up my own leaves as I couldn't see my outline that much. I took this picture before stamping on the verse, just in case I made a boo boo. 


I used my MISTI for perfect placement. I used two different  Mama Elephant sets for this card. 
I used Tim Holtz's Distress inks for water coloring. 


Doesn't look so nice up close. I need to practice and probably need better water color paper. 
I drew on the eyelashes. 


Thanks for looking. Have a creative day!

1 comment:

  1. You did an awesome job! I agree this is not an easy process.

    ReplyDelete