Wednesday, September 9, 2015

So Very Grateful

Wow! My last blog entry was almost a year ago. How sad. I must of been very busy...yup!

A few weeks ago a local quilters group donated ten "clothing protectors", they didn't want to call the bibs, to my carehome for the elderly. Our Ombudsman who delivered them gave me their address and suggested that I send them a thank you note. I really should have taken a picture of them. They are so beautiful, colorful and intricate.

I thought the card I made was truly appropriate.  I did the die cut inlay technique.


It did take me a long time to create and I'm so happy with it. But I have so many scraps. 
I could make 4 more cards, but do I want to...hahahaha. 


I was inspired by the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 285


Thank you so much for stopping by! 
Take care!

I used:
MFT Stamps Dynamics Blueprint #20
Lawn Fawn Heart Dies
Simon Says Stamp: Friendship Messages




No comments:

Post a Comment